2017 is just a few days away and there is no better time to start making your resolutions. Whether you are a homeowner, or plan to become one next year, here’s a few real estate resolutions you can add to your list!
1. Schedule a FREE market analysis. Now is a great time to sell in the Queen City! The first step in listing your home is to work with an agent you trust which is why our team at Premier Property Solutions offers a free market analysis that will help you understand how much your home is worth.
2. Buy. Did you know that the average rent payment in Charlotte has increased more than 11% in 2016?! Stop throwing away your money paying off your landlord’s rent and start paying off your dream home. Work with our team of experienced agents that can help you every step of the way.
3. Make an extra payment. If 2017 brings you extra cash, use it to pay off your mortgage! Making extra payments can have a dramatic effect on the amount of your overall mortgage. Any extra cash paid can shorten the amount of time until your mortgage is paid in full.
4. Paint! This is one of the most cost-efficient ways to improve your home. A fresh coat of paint helps your home look clean and updated. Remember, if you do plan on listing your home in the new year, stick to neutral colors that are generally more appealing to potential buyers.
5. Update your curb appeal. Whether it’s taking on a low-cost landscaping makeover or painting your front door, curb appeal matters. Think of the exterior of your home as your first impression. Adding a few colorful plants and scrubs can also help your home stand out from the competition.
No matter what your real estate needs in 2017, we can help you every step of the way! Work with our team of experienced local agents with professional experience you can rely on.